Fantech FQ80FL Surface Mount Bathroom Ventilation Fan with Light
FQ80FL & FQ110FL
Fantech FQ Series exhaust fans and fan lights provide remarkably quiet, energy efficient ventilation for baths, powder rooms and other areas.
Super quiet with as low as < 0.3 sones sound rating. Air performances of 80 to 110 CFM. Fans are designed for intermittent or continuous operation to meet ASHRAE Standard 62.2.
All models are ENERGY STAR® qualified, Title 24 compliment and meet the Washington State Ventilation and Indoor Air Quality Code.
- Permanently lubricated PSC ball bearing motor rated for continuous use
- Thermal overload protection
- 120 volts; 60 hz
- Rugged galvanized metal housing with rust-proof paint
- 4″ duct diameter
- Integrated backdraft damper
- 5 adjustable hanger bars for easy installation between 16″ to 24″ on-center studs
- White polymeric grille with frosted lens
- Attaches to housing with torsion springs
- Energy efficient 26W CFL light included
- 4W night light included
- Product is UL Listed for use over tub/shower enclosures when installed with GFCI branch circuit wiring.
- UL Listed for use in insulated ceilings (TYPE IC)
- The Home Ventilating Institute (HVI) has tested and certified airflow performance (CFM) and sound levels (sones) of these products.
- Fans are ENERGY STAR® qualified
- California Title 24 compliant
- Fans meet the standard of the Washington State Ventilation and Indoor Air Quality Code.
FQ80FL Quiet Exhaust Fan with Light
HVI Certified: @ 0.1 sp: 80 CFM; 0.4 sones, 23.7 watts
@ 0.25 sp: 60 CFM; 0.4 sones, 23.0 watts
FQ110FL Quiet Exhaust Fan with Light
HVI Certified: @ 0.1 sp: 110 CFM; 1.3 sones, 29.4 watts
@ 0.25 sp: 85 CFM; 1.3 sones, 28.5 watts